We have had some users notify that they are unable to loan items at the 3M self service. The item is taken to the desk where the operator overrides the loan. It's possible that some corruption might have happened on the return to the previous client.
On doing some investigation we found 21,620 items that are out on loan but missing from the item table. This is the query I ran
FROM ole_dlvr_circ_record DLVR
LEFT JOIN ole_ds_item_t ITM ON ITM.ITEM_ID = DLVR.ITM_ID
WHERE ITM.ITEM_ID IS NULL
AND DLVR.CHECK_IN_DT_TIME IS NULL
GROUP BY DLVR.ITM_ID
ORDER BY 1
When looking at OLE client all appears good and the item shows up in the deliver item search and loan screens. So not sure if the issue is related to the table mismatch.