Circ policy id changed on loan unexpectedly

Notes

Yesterday I was altering due dates to fix some problem records that had not had entries made to ole_dlvr_loan_notice_t. In order to check that the records were correctly updated, I did some queries through Aqua Data Studio and MSAccess. I did not update any of the records using SQL.

This morning a query showed one record’s cir_policy_id had been changed to the loan_tran_id of another record. This is shown in bad_loan_rec_ads_1918.xls.

I ran a query in MSAccess to find any other loan records with bad cir_policy_ids. The criteria was cir_policy_id not like ‘C*’ and not like ‘N*’ and not like ‘R*’.
I found only the one record that was originally discovered.

Assignee

Cheryl Malmborg

Reporter

Cheryl Malmborg

Labels

None

Priority By Function

None

Solr Version

Old Solr

Work Group

None

Process & Sub-Process

Deliver

Parent Jira

None

Co-Assignee/s

None

Due By

None

Contribution

No

Contributing Developer

None

Contributing Institution

None

Contribution Type

None

Value Proposition

None

Components

Fix versions

Priority

Critical
Configure