LOAN_TRAN_ID for a loan has been given a corrupt value:
I ran a query in MSAccess to find any other loan records with bad cir_policy_ids. The criteria was cir_policy_id not like ‘C*’ and not like ‘N*’ and not like ‘R*’.
I found only the one record that was originally discovered.
I then ran a query in MSAccess to find any loan records with bad loan_tran_ids. The criteria was a non-numeric loan id. I found 2. One loan, which was not on of the records without notice entries had a url for the loan_tran_id. The other was the record with the bad cir_policy_id. It now also has a bad loan_tran_id. The loan_tran_id is now the criteria not like …’ . This is shown in bad_loan_record_after_access_query_1918.xls.
I definitely did not do any update queries on this record.
After I saved the query results, I queried again in Aqua Data Studio to be sure I was not seeing a buffering problem or something in MSAccess. The record really does appear to have been changed. I can no longer find it by its original loan id.